H W Ingleton & Co and John S Wood began practising in the mid 1930's. In the 1960's they merged under the name of Ingleton Wood which, since that time, has grown into a multi-disciplinary building consultancy. In 2004 the Practice became a Limited Liability Partnership.
We are one of few medium-sized consultancies offering integrated design and technical skills. From offices in London, Billericay, Colchester and Norwich, our services include architecture, building surveying, planning, services engineering and interior design. Clients can access a comprehensive range of specialised skills through a single point of contact. Our approach helps to streamline projects and deliver better value for money.
We manage large-scale new-build and refurbishment projects and can add value at every stage of development, from initial concept planning through to the design and fit-out of interior spaces.
Sustainability is a central theme of our work. We can deliver innovative and practical energy-saving designs and manage them through to completion.
We operate a quality management system to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and an environmental management system to BS EN ISO 14001:2004, both externally accredited by SGS Ltd.
The Practice has grown on the basis of repeat business. We believe in establishing a business relationship with our clients which is a partnership for the future.