H W Ingleton & Co and John S Wood began practising in the mid 1930’s. In the 1960’s they merged under the name of Ingleton Wood which, since that time, has grown into a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy.
In 2017 we purchased Martindales Architects Ltd, an architectural Practice based in Cambridge. This acquisition enables us to provide expanded services from our Cambridge office and positions us well to take advantage of this buoyant market.
Our commissions range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to smaller value design and construction work. We provide construction and property consultancy across all sectors and over a range of disciplines. Our interest is in developing long term relationships with clients where we service all their property needs both with respect to new and existing buildings. As a Practice we can add value at every stage of development, from initial survey and concept planning through to the design, engineering and fit-out of interior spaces.
Sustainability is a central theme to our work. We can deliver innovative and practical energy-saving designs or assist clients with reducing the carbon footprint of their existing building stock.
We are one of a few medium-sized consultancies offering integrated design and technical expertise. Clients can access a comprehensive range of specialist skills through a single point of contact. Our approach helps to streamline projects and deliver better value for money.
We operate an SGS certified Business Management System to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018.
The Practice has grown on the basis of repeat business. We believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients which develop into partnerships for the future.
|London||020 7680 4400|